Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dessert Flower


                                                  My favourite movie is “Dessert Flower”. It is a German biographical film directed by Sherry Hormann. It is based on the Somali-born model Wari's autobiography. In 2012 I watched that film. It could catch my heart strongly. The character of waris had become an immortal women in my life. Before I watch that film I have read the book “Dessert Flower”. But film could imagine the real situation of her life.
                                                               Main character of that film was Waris. Waris was born into a nomadic family in Somaliya. She had to face lot of incident in her life. But all these things became a strength to her. At the age of thirteen, she fled to another place in order to escape an arranged marriage to a much older man. It was a harassment for her. At a very small age she happened to face lot of problems. However she has become a model lastly and social activist.
                                                               Through that movie I taught many things. Though problems come to our life we should bare and we should find a permanent solution for them. Not only that I knew that women can change the world at any time. For that the best example is Waris. Though various people enter to her life and struggling she never reluctant to go ahead. Lastly she was appointed as the UN Special Ambassador.
                                                                I have watched various movies. But this movie gives lot of things about the life. It tells that how we deal with the society, what the real meaning of a family etc is. Though we have various bonds we should understand others feelings. Also waris could meet various people. Some are spend time with Waris as real friends. But some are trying to get their chances from waris. It is the thing happening in the world. That movie shows the real qualities of man with sensitive scenes. Not only that the things which was came to the Waris life is very uncomfortable. She lives with various problems. But she never discourage.
                                                            Likewise through that movie I could teach so many important things about the life. Not only the character of Waris, the flowing style in that movie was caught my attention. The incidents which were in that movie are very memorable. Every scene has a speciality. Likewise the method which were supported to flow the movie and also the charcters took my attention for that movie. Because of all these facts I can say that it is my favourite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment